la Santa 2005


slept well on plane, Got into la santa at 11 ish into the complex for 12 to play tennis. Had a couple of games, badminton was too quiet, so didn't play that. did a fitness test rowing against Rob beat him by just 5 metres, finishing 7min 13secs over 2000metres.of course played beach volleyball in the afternoon. ate in the green bar restaurant later and onto the new disco for the first time, those wasn't very busy as most people were jet lagged.
Friday Beach BBQ, wore the nw grass skirt but was the only one. There was karaoke in the new disco later
Didn't go to the spice meal in the village, But met up with tha chalet and was down the disco. 16/10/05
Went to puerto del carmen with spice, we were dropped in the new town but walked to a restaurant in the old town, were we sat outside I had steak. Afterwards we met up with john from volleyball and his table of girls. We went to an irishbar that did karaoke , me and john did what's new pussycat and teenage dirtbag, Mike did gordon is a moron and we all did the irish rover, just me jenny mike and phil made it to ceasars night club.
Played five a side after the volleyball, got a couple of good goals then it poured down and I got an ankle injury, I strapped it up and neurofen seemed to help a lot in the evening went to mezza luna with chalet and Helen. Had huge piece of camembert for starters and the speciale pizza with everything on it. Back then to the green bar and the disco which was very full due to the green team being there.
Into Puerto Del Carmen with Derek and Davey and Julie. Davey's daughter and her boyfrirnd, Nick and Helen and her mate were along we had dinner in an italian restarant. I had a bombay pizza. After the meal we went to the Ameriican Indian bar and listened to the band we see each year at la santa who had a new keyboard player who was good. We caught a taxi back to the disco at La Santa, but it was quite quiet and closed early.
Watched Rob in the mini triathon in the morning. Played in the beach volleyball tournament, with Julie, Richard and Steve and beat the germans in the final. Went for a run for an hour, 4 laps of the bay to test out the ankle which seemed to be fine. Then half an hour in the gym and a couple of hours volleyball. Picked up volleyball diploma with Julie in the square. Then caught taxi into la santa for a chicken meal at an italian restaurant with the chalet. Back then and karaoke, did roll over beethoven, john had stitched me up, then road to amarillo with the flat, then making your mind up with Albert and two girls. Finally left disco about 3.30am
Up and on the coach at 8.15am ouch!. The plane got back half an hour quicker than expected. Got home washed some kit then off to play volleyball.